Effective May 25th 2018
Your privacy is very important to Abaco Beach Resort. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines.
- This web site will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies our customers or allows it to contact our customers (“Personal Information”). When possible, this web site will provide our customers with the means to make sure that Personal Information is correct and current.
- This web site and its service providers use Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform our customers of new features, services, and products. This web site may also carefully select other companies to send our customers information about their products or services (“Secondary Use”).
- If this web site intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, we will not do so until we have provided our customers with an opportunity to affirmatively select such service.
- This web site may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of The Abaco Beach Resort or this site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of abacobeachresort.com, the site, or the public.
If at any time a customer believes that this web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify Abaco Beach Resort and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
Our customers should also be aware that information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of our internet servers and through the use of “Cookies”. Cookies are small text files a web site can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a site to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that come onto a system and damage files. Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to each customer that has no meaning outside the assigning site.
Abaco Beach Resort uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with us.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
Abaco Beach Resort shares the information it collects about you in the following way:
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Abaco Beach Resort at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.