RESERVATION POLICIES, TERMS, & CONDITIONS.
BOOK DIRECTLY WITH US FOR THE BEST RATE — GUARANTEED.
CHANGE FEES WAIVED
All change fees are waived if you find that you need to change your date of travel. Additionally, should you wish to travel during a higher-priced period (like over Christmas or New Year’s), only the difference in room rate will be charged. Guests will be protected at the original rate for a date change in the same season.
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please cancel at least 14 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge. 14 days prior to arrival the full amount of your stay will be charged to your credit card. Due to the season of the year early departure may result in a forfeiture of the remainder of your stay.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
At Abaco Beach Resort and Marina, the safety and health of our valued guests and team members is a priority. Presently, 75% of our staff are vaccinated and we are diligently working towards 100%. Together, we will all do our part to maintain a high level of cleanliness and hygiene to keep us all healthy during these trying times. Abaco Beach Resort and Marina has been awarded the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism’s Clean and Pristine Award designation. To maintain this status and keep both our guests and our employees safe, we have implemented several new protocols.
Here are some of the programs we have instituted to maintain social distance and advanced hygiene:
PRE ARRIVAL TESTING
- All international travelers and Bahamians traveling to the Bahamas who are unvaccinated are required to have a negative PCR test taken within five days of arrival in the Bahamas
- All fully vaccinated travelers (12 years and older) wishing to enter The Bahamas will now be required to obtain a COVID-19 test (Rapid Antigen Test or PCR Test), with a negative result within five days of arrival in the Bahamas.
- All children, between the ages of 2-11, wishing to enter The Bahamas will now be required to obtain a COVID-19 Test (Rapid Antigen Test), with a negative result, within five (5) days of arrival in The Bahamas.
- All international travelers if in the Bahamas longer than 5 days require an additional Rapid Antigen Test if not vaccinated.
- All children, under the age of 2, are exempt from any testing requirements.
- More than 50% of resort employees have been fully vaccinated and have their temperatures taken upon checking in daily.
- Staff and other supportive trade and service provider are required to take the rapid antigen test once every two weeks and randomly if they show any symptoms associated with the pandemic.
- Guests of the resort that are fully vaccinated can move freely throughout the resort without a mask if outdoors.
- Guests will have their temperatures taken when entering public indoor spaces randomly.
- Non-hotel guests are allowed to enter the property provided they have been fully vaccinated or require a Covid-19 test not less than 7 days old.
CONCERNING NON-STAYING GUESTS
Dining: Dining capacity on the resort has been limited to provide adequate space between tables and minimize personal contact. A very limited number of dining reservations on a ‘space available’ basis are can be reserved with at least 24 hours advance notice and proof of vaccination or a negative Rapid Antigen Covid-19 test within the last 5 days.
Resort Day Passes: To not exceed a safe number of guests on the resort property at any time, a limited number of resort day passes are also being offered on a space available basis. Resort day pass reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance and proof of vaccination or a negative Rapid Antigen Covid-19 test within the last 5 days.
Access Restrictions: To ensure a safe environment for resort guests and staff, access to the resort property by boat or car is restricted to those who are hotel or marina guests or those who have specific reservations as outlined above.
APPROVED TESTING SITE
Abaco Beach Resort and Marina is an approved testing site for the rapid antigen Covid-19 test (a painless test with results in 15 minutes), so should your stay be extended, tests may be administered on property for your convenience.
SMILE, WAVE, WINK, & NOD
Everybody wants a handshake or a hug, but these days a smile, wave or elbow bump is the way to go. Our team will welcome you in a new way, but please know the welcome is as strong as ever.
MORE ROOM FOR YOU
We’ve spaced our beach and pool chairs to offer you and your family extra social distance. Please respect your neighbor’s space and let’s keep everyone safe. We offer plenty of “al fresco” dining and extra space between tables at all our dining areas.
HAND SANITIZERS & HAND WASHING
Frequent hand washing and hand sanitizers is the new normal. You’ll find hand sanitizers in our public areas for your convenience.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & FACE MASKS
The Bahamian government requires social distancing and the wearing of face masks while off-property and out in public.* Please feel free to bring your own or we will provide them while you are out and about. All guests at Abaco Beach Resort and Marina are required to wear masks to gain access to the property, and at all times in public areas. Vaccinated persons may move around the resort freely without a mask if outdoors.
*Terms and conditions are subject to change
Please note that we cannot guarantee the complete protection against catching this disease.
RECEIVE UPDATES & OFFERS.
Sign up and be the first to receive exclusive offers from Abaco Beach Resort & Boat Harbour Marina.
For privacy and data protection information, click here.